Important Information for students1. The session will start from 15 July 2013.
2. There will be an Induction programme of one week long, starting on 15 July 2013 at 12.00 Noon. The students will be apprised of academic rules and regulations, code of conduct and many other aspects of teaching-learning process and life on campus.
3. We expect all hostlers to be settled by the time of the orientation programme.
4. Regular classes will start from 22nd July 2013.
5. Following articles will be provided in the hostels;
a. Bed, Mattress
b. Table , Chair and Cupboard
c. Bucket and Mug
6. Students have to bring, bed sheets and other things required by them.
7. Students should also bring the pending documents (documents which they could not produce at the time of admission) and their attested photocopies.
8. Students can arrive at Pune on 14th July 2013. They can stay in the hostel on that day after getting the hostel allotment. There is no facility available for the stay of the parents on campus.
9. Hostel fee has to be paid for hostel allotment.
10. Transport from Symbiosis, SB road to SIT can be arranged for the students and parents on 14th July 2013 and 15th July 2013 based on their request.
11. Students have to purchase their books and stationery on their own. The institute will facilitate by inviting some book sellers to the Institute.
12. At SIT students wear uniform on some specified dates. The uniform will be provided by the Institute.