Department of AI and ML in collaboration with Symbiosis Centre for Applied AI ( SCAAI) offers, program in B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with an intake of 60 , M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with an intake of 24 students. The primary aim of this centre is to spearhead the advancement and novel developments in various application areas and promotion of the advanced research and education in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
The department has very competent faculty to teach specialized courses and elective courses like Explainable AI,
Generative Adversarial Networks, Multimodal AI and so on.
The department is also collaborated with Tech Mahindra (Makers Lab) for
conducting specialized modules in Natural Language Processing , Computer
Vision and also for research projects and internships.
Institute and Departmental Brochures.
- Flexi credit Courses
- Six month internship
- Industry collaboration
- Global Immersion Program
- Special Diploma in Business management
- Mentor- Mentee System and remedial teaching
- Academic Curricula benchmarked with International Universities
- Service learning activities
- Industrial visits, Workshops, Technical events, Guest lectures
- Learn Foreign languages
- Tinker Lab
- Best in class infrastructural facilities
- Specialized Lab in AI, ML and data Science
- Creative Thinking, Critical Thinking, Design Thinking, Entrepreneurship courses
The department has state of art computing facility as
- High performance computing lab with Nvidia GPU
- Data Analytics lab
- IOT research lab
- Computer Centre with machines in high configuration and licensed software required for teaching and research.
Department’s ongoing research and consultancy:
Dr. Ketan Kotecha, received, DUO- INDIA Professor fellowship under Asia - Europe Meeting (ASEM-DUO) with Brunel University, UK, 2020
Dr. Ketan Kotecha received, two Research grants worth INR 1.66 crores under Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration(SPARC) scheme by MHRD, Govt of India, in collaboration with Arizona State University USA and University of Queensland, Australia
Dr. Sharnil Pandya received funding of 15,24,000 INR from DRDO for Ablation Studies on Reentry Capsule with Strong Coupling to flow dynamics (Parallel Computing using Python MPI libraries and building a supercomputer using Raspberry Pi) [On-going as CO-PI]
Prof Prachi Kadam received grant of 10 lacs for building and leveraging indian food image data set for Calorie Calibration of Indian dietary
Prof Vijayshri Khedkar received grant of 10 lacs for Machine Learning Based Vibration Response Analysis of different Plates using Cymatics.
Intake per Year
B Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
B Tech Program : 60