1. I have received the SITSYDA ID & Password, what can I use it for?
You can use the SITSYDA ID /email and password to fill in the SIT application form, check My Mail, Modify Personal details.-
2. My SITSYDA ID is 999999. Please send the password to my mail id immediately.
You will receive an email within 24 hours of registration. If you do not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I could not register online for SITSYDA, since the following error message appeared - "Java Script Error".
Please use Internet Explorer Ver 6.0 or above. Please note that the browsers like Mozilla firefox, Google Chrome etc., will support the application.
I could not register online for SITSYDA, as I am not able to proceed after "I agree" in the terms and conditions page.
Click refresh and do the registration again.
Application Form Details:
1. My current address is valid only till March end. Is it possible for me to update and make a change in the address in early April?
Yes, you can modify any set of personal details. You can do this after you have received your SITSYDA ID /email and password.
1. Can I directly come for admission round without registering for the Second Year Lateral admissions?
Registration is a compulsory step for Second Year Lateral admissions. Without registration, candidate would not be considered for admission process.
2. Are we going to be informed personally about the date and time of admission round?
The date and time of admission round will be informed through online, offline advertisements and postings on the website. Please refer to the website.
3.Are parents also required at the time of admission round?
It is not mandatory for parents to accompany the candidate, however if they wish to, it is advisable that any one elder person can accompany.
4.Are parents also required at the time of counseling?
Parents are not required, but one parent can accompany the candidate, if they wish to.
5.Should I bring all the fees at the time of admission round?
Academic fees: Yes, candidate has to bring a DD of the amount Rs.1,55,000/-. The DD should be drawn in favour of "Symbiosis Institute of Technology", Pune, payable at Pune.
This DD is mandatory for seat allocation.
Hostel Confirmation fee: A separate Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 91,675/- (1st installment of Hostel & Mess Fees + hostel deposit (refundable)) drawn in favor of Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune, payable at Pune to be deposited at the time of admission for hostel confirmation.
For detailed admission fees structure please refer https://www.sitpune.edu.in/fees-structure. For admission cancellation refund rules please refer http://www.siu.edu.in/pdf/Refund-Rules-of-the-University.pdf
Counselling/Admission round Date: June 15, 2019
6. If I have some other exam or admission process at some other college, then are the parents allowed to come and confirm the admission?
To participate in the admission round, physical presence of the candidate is mandatory.
7. Is the admission round On-line?
The Admission round is not on- line. The physical presence of the candidate along with the essential documents and a DD of required amount is mandatory.
8. Is the accommodation available at the time of the admission round? What is the procedure for the same?
Candidates have to make their own stay arrangements at the time of admission round. We will, however, upload on the website details of accommodation available in nearby hotels etc.
9. How to reach the Venue?
Click Here: Google Map
10. If my ward is studying in B. Tech. First year and wants to take admission in second year at SIT, what is the procedure?
Yes, migrations are allowed at SIT as per SIU rules. You can send email to email@example.com with the details of subjects studied, marks secured, name of Institute and affiliated University. Migration will be possible if the subjects match.
11. If the originals are submitted at another institute, where admission is already confirmed, then in that case, with the truly attested copies, can the admission be confirmed at SIT?
Yes, please bring the proof of submission of documents along with the attested photocopies.
12. Is the bank facility available near the campus to take out the demand draft? Is the bank open on the admission round day?
It is not a full-fledged bank facility. You are advised to get your demand drafts etc. made before coming for admission round. However, for emergency cases the banking facility will be available. Kindly note that all our admission rounds are on Sundays.
13. In case we register for the waiting list along with a demand draft Rs.1,55,000/- , how much money, is refunded if we do not get the admission?
Kindly refer to the refund rules. Refund can be taken either by physically collecting the DD from the institute or you can email your refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the detail address on which the DD would be couriered.