Glad to have signed a MOU with Bajaj which has established a State of the Art Centre at the Symbiosis InstituteRead More
Bajaj Engineering Skills Training
Bajaj Engineering Skills Training (BEST) Certification Program
Bajaj Auto Ltd. has launched its flagship CSR initiative BEST - Bajaj Engineering Skills Training to skill engineering and diploma holders in the contemporary and evolving technology used in the manufacturing industry.
As part of this initiative, Bajaj has collaborated with Symbiosis International University to set up the BEST center at Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune.
The BEST center at Pune is established with high quality infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment procured worldwide and best-in-class faculty to train engineers and diploma holders in advanced manufacturing skills.
Upto 80% Scholarship for Deserving Students
- The Two types of the certification programs for Diploma students and Graduate students.
- Four interdisciplinary learning modules consisting of advanced modules like Mechatronics, Motion control and Sensor Technology, Automation and robotics, Smart manufacturing and Industry 4.0.
- Well-equipped 16 laboratory setups with 120+ advanced equipment for smart vision, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual reality (VR) , Internet of Things (IoT) and AMR , Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM).
- Opportunities to learn 20 + industry relevant software Industry oriented curriculum and content designed by the experts from Bajaj Auto Ltd. And Symbiosis Institute of Technology.
- 70% hands on practical, project-based learning and guest lectures from industry experts.
- Upto 80% Scholarships for deserving candidates.
- Certification upon successful completion of the program.
- Placement support
- Hostel facilities also available
Bajaj Auto on Tuesday said it will collaborate with top universities and engineering collegesRead More
Symbiosis Institute of Technology Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune, has signed..Read More
A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been entered into between Symbiosis..Read More
|Lab Name||Lab Name|
|Electrical Engineering Lab||Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Lab|
|Hydraulics and Pneumatics Lab||Robotics Lab|
|CIM LAB||Automation Lab|
|Industrial Instrumentation Lab||AMR and IIoT Lab|
|Process and Motion Control Lab||MES & VR Lab|
|Electrical & Electronics Measurement Using Sensor Lab||Smart Vision Lab|
The state-of-the-art facility at the BEST center is a dynamic hub that holds evolving technology and industry needs. It provides an ideal platform for individuals to stay at the forefront in cutting edge technology.
Eligibility for Diploma Trainee Engineer (DTE) course
- Diploma (Engineering) Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical /Automobile / Instrumentation / Mechatronics & Equivalent
- Aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent grade/CGPA in all years/semesters of their qualifying examination.
Graduate Trainee Engineer (GTE) course
- B.E./B.Tech Completed or Final Semester Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical / Automobile / Instrumentation / Mechatronics & Equivalent are eligible for the Graduate Trainee Engineer (GTE) course.
- Aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent grade/CGPA in all years/semesters of their qualifying examination
- Undergraduate students who are in their final semester and doing an internship are also eligible to apply
|Motion Control &Sensor Technology||CNC & PLC|
|Robotics & Automation||Types of Automation/Actuation Systems|
|Pneumatic/Hydraulics, Servo Motors, Selection of Components, clamps and Grippers, Interfaces with PLC, SCADA, Relays, Vison, Cable|
|Systems, Scanners, Bar codes, Conveyor types and Cabling Interfaces and Workplace Monitoring.|
|Robot Programming,Maintenance, Saefty|
|Remote monitoring and Mobile app interface|
|Robot process in Welding|
|Industry 4.0 & Smart Manufacturing||Industrial Internet of Things|
|Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning|
|Manufacturing Execution System|
|Computerized Integrated Manufacturing|
|Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality|